Great Summer Work Opportunity • Join the Crookham Detasseling Team • WE ARE STILL HIRING!
Work runs a little over 3 weeks for good wages and BONUSES. You must be 16 years or older to apply.
Let’s get this straight. This can be hard work. There can be long hours and it can get hot and dusty. But it is also good steady wages at $11.75 p/hour for 3 to 4 weeks of your summer. Crookham Company also has a bonus ladder where you can make and additional $75 to $125 per week. See the below video for more information about the work and download the attached application if you are interested. Crookham is now in the hiring process, so get your application in soon. The address is 301 Warehouse St, Caldwell ID 83605, please proceed to the front office.
The Fine Print:
• Work usually starts July 5th and runs through the first week of August
• Wages are a flat $11.75 per hour - no overtime
• That means you have the potential to take home close to $3,000.00
• An attendance bonus ladder gives you the opportunity to make an extra $75 to $125 dollars a week.
• You may be asked to work weekends, but hey, we’re talking 3 to 4 weeks of your summer here
• Bring or send your applications to: Crookham Company, 301 Warehouse St, Caldwell ID 83605
Employment Application - (Click here)
OSC "Right to Work" Information - English (Click here)
OSC "Right to Work" Information - Spanish (Click here)
Please click below for Detasseling Training
How to Detassel Sweet Corn - Training Video